Bricks | Blockwork
| Glass Block | Stone
| Earth | Lintels
| DPCs and Trays | Ventilation
+ Accessories | Timber Boarding
| Sheet Cladding | Insulation
| Concrete |
dressed stone, rubble stone walling:
Stone Walling Association
-a charitable organisation that works towards the preservation
of dry stone walls throughout the UK -run a variety of training
- Slatesite -everything you could wish to know
about the history and use of Welsh slate.
- Stone Federation of Great Britain -product information and technical
guidance for specifiers of stone.
- Albion Stone
-mine and quarry natural Portland Stone dimensioned blocks for
the masonry industry.
-leading manufacturer of ashlar, dressed and rubble reconstituted
stone blocks, lintels and other features.
- Delabole Slate
-the beautiful richly coloured slate from Cornwall.
- Farmington -the supplier of Oolitic Limestone Cotswold
and Bath Stone.
- Moher Flagstone -a unique
stone flag from Ireland with a textured surface charaterised
by fossilised worm tracks.
- Natural Stone Market -supplies natural Cotswold Stone from its Grange
Hill quarry in Naunton, Cheltenham.
- Purbeck Stone
-Haysom & Son produce high quality Purbeck stone from Dorset
whose uses range from paving to cathedrals.
- Snowdonia Slate and Stone -based at Blaenau Ffestiniog, where slate has
been quarried for over 130 years.
- Stone Federation Great Britain -technical advice on stone for architects,
clients and surveyors.
and quarried York Stone granite and gritstone paving, walling,
kerb and setts.
and stonework contractors:
- Stone Central
-based in manchester they offer a wealth of stone restoration